So, in the last week, I am thankful for the following...
1. Loafing in a lounge chair at LaBonte's Cabin at Keystone yesterday.
2. Pancakes. Thank you IHOP!
3. A delicious buffalo burger at the Buffalo Bar and Grill in Idaho Springs. Also like supporting local restaurants.
4. Happy hour at Samba Room and a good friend to share it with.
5. The Olympics and all the inspiring stories. Congrats to the men's 4 man bobsled team for ending a 60+ year drought. And for the Nordic Combined Team in bringing medals to the US where we had none.
6. A good job.
7. The luxury to travel.
8. Donuts at church on Sunday. It's the right way to start the day.
9. Making wings with the K-1st Graders to remind them that God loves them like a mother hen.
10. The Chey dog.
A great view of happiness